From Trouble to Testimony by Pastor D.K. Olukoya
MFM International Headquarters Eagle Hour Financial Empowerment program and Prayer Clinic (Two in one Sunday Service)
Ministering: Dr. D.K Olukoya (G.O, MFM Worldwide)
Topic: From Trouble to Testimony
Click HERE for Previous MESSAGES by Pastor D.K. Olukoya
Anchored Scriptures: Proverbs 24:10, Ecclesiastes 7:14, Romans 8:28
Empowerment Quote: The difference between those who are successful and those who are not successful is those who are successful knows what others do not know.
There are three scriptural messages to read today. You will do very well to listen to this message and pray the adversity dissolving prayers that will follow.
From the passage we red (Proverbs 24:10),
1 Upon every man, a bit of rain of adversity will fall. There is no way you can live this life trouble free. Any preacher telling you that you will live a trouble free life is a fraudulent preacher. Moses never lived a trouble free life, Elijah never lived a troubled free life
Didn’t Jesus say ‘I send you as sheep among wolves but be as wise as serpent and quiet as dove’.
Madam, you have married into a wolves family, brother, you have married into a wolves family. That company you are working in, is a wolves company but God has sent you as a sheep among them. Every congregation of the wicked surrounding you shall be scattered in the name of Jesus. They will give you a hard fight, but they shall not prevail.
G.O narrates a real life incident:
Those who were born in the fifties will know the story of a Nigerian boxer. His name is Dick Tiger. There was a big fight between Dick Tiger and a white boxer called George Fulman. At the end of the fight, Dick Tiger was declared the winner. At the end of the fight, as a young person then, I saw that both fighter had a swollen face.
The scripture didn’t say they will not fight, they will but they will not prevail. Unto every man, a level of adversity will happen. You may be passing through your own now, or you might have passed through yours already.
2 Adversity has a fainting power. Oppression can make a wise man mad but if you faint, you become a chewing stick for the enemy. Backsliding during adversity is also part of fainting.
When there is no problem, there is no need for miracle. When there is no test, there is no need for testimony.
Hard times, they are part of your passport to live as a human being. You are crying: that you are having trouble. You are having trouble because you are still carrying the human passport. Bad things sometimes happens to good people, hard times also happen to good people. Adversity has been in the world since the time of Adam.
That is why the Bible says, ‘that man that is born of a woman is of few days and full of troubles’. Every tribe all over the world have their own troubles. The second name for this word is ‘trouble’. The only place where there is no trouble is the cemetery.
The mystery is this: trouble, adversity is God’s method of making warriors. Trouble will always precede victory. That adversity is what makes us to totally rely on God and call upon Him to help us. The wilderness is still the road that leads to Canaan, The Gethsemane still has to precede glory. If you doing something for God and there is no opposition, it’s not clear if it’s God you doing that something for. If you have the power to disallow trouble from troubling you, you would turn your trouble to joy.
Every work of God is always faced with adversities. This is because all satanic territory that we invade, Satan will bitterly contest for it. But Jesus said, ‘be of good cheer, for I have overcome the world’.
Whether we like it or not, there is no education like adversity. It teaches people to be strong. Many of the wonderful sisters here, the beautiful madams here, they will not have been here today and praying now if they had a wonderful and handsome brother to marry.
G.O narrates another real life incident:
A rightfully married woman saw a strange woman took over her home. As soon as she confronted her, the strange woman started chanting incantations. ‘The day Orunmila (a deity) was on a journey and he was delayed, he did this and blablabla: I command you to leave this house’. As soon as she heard that, she called her friend and narrated the ordeal. Her friend screamed, ‘go to the Mountain of Fire and Miracles ministry immediately’. She said the church she’s going, she is a deaconess.
God’s best soldiers are trained in the school of adversity. All the A.G.Os and pastors you are seeing, they passed through things. You learn more of your adversity than from your teachers and academics. Trouble has no respect for your brain powers or family connections. God will not deliver you from trouble, His promise is that He will deliver you in trouble. Those troubles will bring out the useful talent and warrior in you in which your prosperous circumstance would not have allowed you to know your strengths and weaknesses. Trouble is like a knife, it can serve us or cut us.
Whether we like it or not, every righteous man will face the plot of the wicked. Assistance and facilities, they don’t make men. It is trouble and circumstances that makes us men. Those who are assisted easily loose their blessing but those who go through adversity do not easily lose their breakthrough.
Trouble gives a platform for God to display His power. I pray for you that you will move from insult to result, from test to testimony, from mockery to manifestation in the name of Jesus.
If you want to be strong in the day of adversity:
- Become a friend of God. Surrender your life to Jesus.
- Repent from every known sin. Every sinner is fighting God.
- Trust the Lord with all your heart, not half hearted.
- Learn to take your burdens to the Lord and leave it there.
- Be a praise addict. God is glorious in holiness and fearful in praises. Learn the praise songs. Learn to sing from the hymn books.
- Let God’s word dominate your thoughts. God’s word is quick and powerful, sharper than any two edged sword. The more of God’s word in your heart, the smaller the troubles will be.
- Know that God is more concerned about your internal salvation.
- Be a prayer addict. Don’t joke with prayer. The Bible says men ought always to pray and not faint.
- Put on all of the whole armor of God. Exhibit Faith, be prayerful, and do all those things that the book of Ephesians tell us.
- Have faith in God, don’t be double minded. Don’t move from place to place, mountain to mountain.
- Pray enquiry prayers. If you are going through a situation, pray and He will show you the secret.
- Remember that greater is He that is in you that He that is in the world. 1 John 4:4
- Remember that trials, troubles, they can get very worse before they get better. Don’t lose hope.
- Under no situation must you neglect the assemble of God’s people. It’s a defeatist arrow.
- Allow God to deal with your weakness. Sometimes the purpose of adversity is to pinpoint areas where you’re weak.
- Refuse to be discouraged. The worst thing that can happen to you in the midst of adversity is to be discouraged. When you’re discouraged, you will be saying and thinking the wrong things, you will be doing the wrong things and it will backfire on you. You will begin to see the wrong things and get into the wrong place and in the wrong spirit when discouragement sets in.
G.O narrates another incident:
A friend was in problems and discouraged so he seek his friend in church for an advise. The friend he seek offered to take him to one baba (herbalist). As soon as the baba saw them, he asked the visitor to go out. He told the one who brought him that ‘tell your friend that people like him don’t come here. There is that thing in him and he doesn’t need to start looking for solutions here and there. The herbalist kept insisting He has that thing’.
After Ministration prayers by Daddy G.O
- Voice of my glory: arise, shake the heaven, shake the earth in the name of Jesus.
- Satanic arrangement to disgrace me where I’m suppose to be celebrated, backfire in the name of Jesus.
- Every conscious and unconscious agreement between the devil and my parent concerning my life, break in the name of Jesus.
- Where is the Lord God of Elijah: arise, let my stubborn enemies bury themselves in the name of Jesus.
- Where is the Lord God of Elijah: arise, raise a bigger Pharaoh to deal with my Pharaoh in the name of Jesus.
- Alter of God, swallow any sickness fighting me in the name of Jesus.
- Strong man working against my expectations, expire in the name of Jesus.
- Dragon of the enemy pursuing my star, die in the name of Jesus.
- Powers digging wells against my finances, your time is up: die in the name of Jesus.
- Wickedness of the wicked against my life, expire in the name of Jesus.
From Trouble to Testimony by Pastor D.K. Olukoya
The post From Trouble to Testimony by Pastor D.K. Olukoya appeared first on rhemaline.
Thanks for reading.
Kindly bless someone by clicking on the share icons below to share with your friends and family. You're receiving promotion in every area of your life for doing so.
April 22, 2019
April 22, 2019
April 22, 2019