MFM Daily Devotional 15 June 2019 – A Fresh Start
MFM Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional 15 June 2019 By Dr. D.K Olukoya – A Fresh Start
Click HERE for Previous MESSAGES by Pastor D.K. Olukoya
TOPIC: A Fresh Start (Mountain Of Fire and Miracle Ministries, MFM Daily Devotional 15 June 2019)
BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Nehemiah 1-3; Acts 2:1-21
FIRE SCRIPTURE: 2 Corinthians 5:17
MEMORY VERSE: “Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost.” – Titus 3:5
A fresh start in this write up refers to the beginning of a Christian life. This commences when a sinner receives Jesus Christ into his life as his personal Lord and Saviour. This experience is necessary in every human life because Jesus Christ is the only way to eternal life. Secondly, because of the fall of man in the Garden of Eden: Genesis 1:26-28 reveals how God created man (Adam) in God’s own image, blessed and gave him power to dominate and replenish the earth. God commanded him to eat all the fruits in the Garden except for the one known as “the tree of knowledge of good and evil” and that he would die if he eats the fruit (Genesis 2:15). Unfortunately, Adam ate the fruit through his wife Eve, who was deceived by the serpent (devil). This act of disobedience made man (Adam) a sinner before God. He begat children in his fallen nature, thus all Adam’s descendants possess the nature of sin. And because of this, “… all have sinned and come short of the glory of God;” (Romans 3:23). Man needs redemption because sin separated him from God. He became the enemy of God and has to face eternal judgement for his sin because “the wages of sin is death…” (Romans 6:23). God judges every sin. Sin brought physical and spiritual death to man as well as other evils.
However, God promised redemption through the seed of the woman (Genesis 3:15). This promise has been fulfilled through the death of Jesus Christ on the cross of Calvary. The death of Christ secures salvation, justification or redemption for sin. Anyone who believes in the name of Jesus Christ shall be saved (John 3:16).
How to believe in Jesus Christ:
- Accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour.
- Acknowledge that you are a sinner.
- Confess your sins.
- Wholeheartedly repent of your sins.
- Forsake all sins and start walking in obedience to the word of God.
- Have faith in Christ and learn to grow in grace day by day.
Thank God for your salvation and make sure you do not fall back to your sins. God has forgiven you and has written your name in the Book of Life. You are now a new man, a born again, a child of God. This is your fresh start. God bless you.
YOUR FRESH START MARKS YOUR ENTRY POINT INTO THE KINGDOM OF GOD.
Your faith in Christ will not be in vain.
- Lord Jesus, I give my life to You. Uphold me with Your love, in the name of Jesus.
- The grace of our Lord Jesus, help me to retain my salvation experience, in the name of Jesus.
- Any power assigned to push me back to my vomit, die, in the name of Jesus.
- Joy of heaven, flow and fill my heart, in the name of Jesus.
- The grace to live holy and righteous, fall upon me, in the name of Jesus.
- Agenda of satan and his agents over my salvation, scatter, in the name of Jesus.
- Every temptation to fall back to sin, I overcome you with the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.
MOUNTAIN TOP LIFE is a daily devotional by Dr. D.K Olukoya (General Overseer, Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministries, Worldwide)
rhemaline Notice Board: ,, You must be born again to enjoy continuous victory. Please say the displayed prayer below in faith:
Lord Jesus, come into my life. I accept You as my Lord and Personal Saviour. I believe in my heart You died and rose from the dead to save me. Thank You Lord for saving me, in Jesus name Amen.
Thanks for reading.
Kindly bless someone by clicking on the share icons below to share with your friends and family. You're receiving promotion in every area of your life for doing so.
June 24, 2019
June 24, 2019
June 24, 2019